1. Golf Putting Lines is an e-book protected by copyright (© 2008 by Marcel White). All rights are reserved. No part of this e-book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.
3. For those who use that facility, name, e-mail address, message and reply content (if any) will be kept.
4. When you buy Golf Putting Lines you may provide us with two types of information: minimum requested information which is needed to process your order and personal information, you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an aggregate basis and is useful to help us better understand our reader’s profiles, interests, golfing background and so on. Aggregate results will eventually be displayed to clients or visitors, but always connected with the purposes of puttinglines.com and within its limits.
5. Minimum requested information to process an order is: first name and last name, e-mail address, city/state and country. Payments will be made through PAYPAL so we won’t have any direct dealings with your credit card data.
6. Optional personal information will be age, gender, golf handicap, rough estimate of average number of rounds per year and average number of putts per round.
7. We will never share, sell, lend, barter, lease or disclose any of the above mentioned information with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have earned or requested.
8. The e-book will be strictly for the purpose of helping you shoot lower scores and in no event will the author be liable to anyone on any legal theory for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary loss or damage supposedly arising out of it or the web site.